Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Favorite Places: Where To Go

Instead of discussing my favorite places that I have been I have decided to talk about three places that I would like to go in the future. Greece, Russia, and Peru.

1. Greece

Navagio (Source)
There is a place in Greece called Navagio Beach on one of the Islands that I would just love to visit. Not only is it absolutely gorgeous but I think that I would be such an awesome place to go base jumping! As strange as it may sound, base jumping off of this particular spot in Greece is on my bucket list.


2. Russia
Moscow (Source
Russian is somewhere that I have always wanted to visit. It is the largest country in the entire world, by surface area of course. Who wouldn't want to say that they have been to the largest country in the world that spans over fifteen time zones!!! Plus it is just beautiful in its simplicity. 


3. Peru

Machu Pichu (Source)
My bucket list consists of going to every continent in the world, and what better place to go in South America than Peru. I would absolutely love to be in this tropical environment and see some absolutely incredible history.








1 comment:

  1. What a great post, Jess!!! I have been to Greece (so many amazing places to visit there!)... but not to Russia or Peru, and they are both place I would love to visit... along with about 50 other countries besides... or more. As you read the Indian epics, you will learn about some fabulous places to visit there. One of the popular Storybook options for the class, in fact, is traveling India, like in this lovely project from last semester: Visit Us, A Country with a Past... the world has so many places, and so many stories, to enjoy!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete