Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Commenting Review Week

I love it when people comment about what needs to be fixed or improved in my story. It is just so incredibly helpful. There are times I can make silly little mistakes, and it makes all the difference when other people catch them and point them out so that I can fix them.

Generally when I leave comments I try to be encouraging as well as point out mistakes or issues I found with the story. Positive commenting is definitely the way to go.

There definitely have been some absolutely amazing comments people have left on my stories and such. I highly encourage anyone and everyone to leave comments on my comment wall.

I definitely have to say thank you to everyone who has given me their feedback on my stories. I love hearing what everyone has to say, and the comments really have helped to improve my writing. So thank you again.

Autumn Scenery (Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment