Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Reading Review Week

I definitely enjoyed the untextbook so much! Generally I just read and then will write about something that I liked and could see becoming a storytelling post. I can definitely tell that I had a more difficult time with the Reading Diaries earlier in the semester and more so with the book. I'm not really sure why that is but I am going to try and fix that for next week.

I wish I could read for pleasure, but it seems ad though I am spending the majority of my time reading for my classes. I try not to pleasure read so I don't have any overlap in my stories.

I like the untextbook a lot! Often, I do some of my readings in situations where I cannot have a book out, so it is nice to be able to read via my laptop.

I chose to use the picture from my week 7 reading diary. It is just such a good picture and is what I would imagine the scene from all of the animal stories to look like. Big trees, lots of green and leaves. It is just beautiful and quant.

Root Bridge (Source

No comments:

Post a Comment