Thursday, March 5, 2015

Week 8 Famous Last Words

Have you heard of vine? Well I am addicted to it. Basically it is an app that consists of six-second videos, and it is awesome! People all over the world can post videos of them doing just about anything. I do not post videos of myself (although I did post one of it snowing the other day with the song Mr. Sandman playing in the background), but I enjoy watching the videos that others post. I actually get quite a bit of my music from there. I really like finding new artists and there are so many aspiring musicians on there, and so many of them are incredibly talented. If I could, my job would consist of me listening to music all day and deciding what musician or band would be the next big thing. Music is so inspired. I mean could you imagine a movie without music? It would suck! There are so many songs and musicians out there that very few people have heard of that are just amazing! Right now I have been listening to Amy Stroup. I should really just start a blog about this stuff. I just really liked underrated music. High Highs are probably one of my favorite bands ever.


Let us discuss the weather. Well, it has definitely been one of the weirder seasons here in Oklahoma. I swear the weather here is bipolar! “Oh, it’s supposed to be spring? Naw, I don’t think so!” Then boom!!! Snow! “Oh, it’s freezing cold outside? Boom! Hurricane force winds!” Seriously! Why can’t it be windy in the summer when it is super hot outside? That is when I want wind to cool me down! Oklahoma is the only state that gets to zero degrees in the winter and then one hundred and five in the summer. Even Canada is not that bad! Oh my gosh! Oklahoma is the Siberia of the United States!!! The weather is never normal, it is always extreme, and I do not know very many people who are like "Oh hell yes! I get to go to Oklahoma! Woohoo!" It is the Siberia of the US! 

Fire-breathing Tornado! (Source)

1 comment:

  1. After the events this week I loved your entire paragraph about the weather! The weather is definitely bipolar! Oh hey! A tornado in MARCH?! Can we just skip tornado season…that would be great. All I know is despite the bipolar weather I love this state and how everyone comes together in a time of need! You should definitely start a blog on little know artists and help the rest of us find great music!

    ReplyDelete