Sunday, March 1, 2015

Week 7 Famous Last Words

This has been an interesting week for sure. I have to say, the snow has been absolutely amazing! This is only the second time I have even seen snow in my entire life, so my perspective is very much like that of a child’s. Although I was hoping that it would continue to snow until Tuesday. I just really hate going to my capstone class every Tuesday/Thursday. I learn nothing. Honestly, it would be more fun watching the grass grow or paint dry than attend that class. But that’s life I guess.

Back to the snow, it is awesome! I do feel bad for all of those people up in the New England area, though. One of my really close friends actually goes to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) up in Boston, and he was telling me that some of the snow is taller than him! Now I know this might not shock you very much, so let me put this into perspective. My MIT friend, David, is a genius in all manners of the word, but he is also on the MIT varsity basketball team. David is about six-foot-five-inches tall. So to say that the snow is taller than he is means that the snow is taller than six foot five inches!! I’m pretty sure he was talking about the snow that had been plowed to the side of the road, but still!!! It must be like walking through tunnels! And they don’t even get class canceled! Poor things!


The rest of the week has been pretty good. I am trying to get ahead in my classes, as well as caught up. I have been seriously lacking lately. I think that this senioritis is really starting to kick in. I just want to not have to do anything anymore, you know?

Winter Wonderland (Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment