Monday, April 20, 2015

Week 13 Famous Last Words

I have always had a certain philosophy about group projects, but this semester confirms how absolutely horrible they are. In one of my classes I have to do a major group project and presentation that basically makes up my entire grade, and my partner is absolutely useless. Here I am doing the bulk of the work and research and whenever I ask her a question the answer is always, “I don’t know.” It is so frustrating. So my goal for this week is to get everything done early in this class so that I can focus on all of my studies for that one. Here is hoping I can get it done.

This weekend was actually pretty exciting. I was on Sooner Scandals Executive Committee and this weekend was our show! I am proud to say that the act I was Liaison for made third place! It was an amazing time. I love being part of Sooner Scandals Exec because it allows be to see everything that is happening behind the scenes. I also get to know some fun, new, and exciting people. Being a senior definitely made the whole experience more special as well. Although, I was absolutely exhausted in the end and just passed out as soon as I got home at the end of the night.


In other news, we only have two weeks left of school before final exams and graduation. Needless to say, I am beginning to freak out a bunch. I just feel as though I have nothing done and that I am procrastinating everything so incredibly much. It just feels like there is not enough time in the day to sleep and eat and get all of my work done. I can definitely say that senior-itis is definitely kicking in. I just want to do nothing for three days. Personally, I would very much like to just sit on a beach for a week, that would be the dream.

Beach (Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment