Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Week 14 Famous Last Words

Well this week has certainly been an interesting one. Basically it is the end of the semester and that means it is crunch time. I definitely think that my writing for this class has gotten a whole lot better these last two weeks! I wish that more people in the class would read my Unknown Soldier storytelling though. I have to say that it is by far my best writing ever! I just wish that I wrote like that more often. Maybe I could expand on it and turn it into a book, just for me of course. I am going to miss this class, without a doubt. I like being able to write creatively and think in a way that I probably normally would not. Maybe I will just start a new blog and do some of the readings from the mythology and folklore untextbook and then do writing over it just for fun. When I was in that class last semester it was very difficult just picking one reading unit, and there were so many different stories and storytelling’s that you could do! So I might just do that in my spare time, I mean, why not?

Anyway, this week has certainly been interesting. I have a job interview in Dallas on Friday that I am very excited about. Hopefully it goes well and the job is a job that I actually want. I think it is safe to say that I have had a plethora of interviews, most of which have ended in them rejecting me or me being over qualified for the job. Seriously, one company wanted me to go door-to-door from 6-9pm and then work Saturdays as well. No thank you!


My other classes have been pretty stressful to say the least. Luckily there is not too much left to do, so I should be finished with everything by next week!

Pink Water Lily (Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment