Monday, February 2, 2015

Week 3 Famous Last Words

This past Friday (January 30th) I had the pleasure of turning 22! I have to say, it is quite shocking having all of your friends suddenly tell you that you are old. I heard it so much that I actually dreamed about it! I was on a school bus with a bunch of kids and I guess they thought we were all the same age, and when I told them that I was 22 they all just started saying, "You're really old!!!" That was when I got up and went to a different part of the bus. Needless to say, I am feeling pretty old at the moment.

This weekend was pretty great though! I do not know what anyone else did yesterday, but I definitely watched that Super Bowl. I could not be more happy that the Patriots won! Personally, I just wanted Tom Brady to get that fourth Super Bowl win so that he could be like Joe Montana. Did you know that there are only three people in football history to have four Super Bowl wins! How crazy is that! I am way too invested in football. My family is a huge football family. Actually we are a really big sports family in general.

Well for this week I am going to get my head in the game. I will be working harder to stay on task and get all of my work done. I really need to be busy to get everything done, so that is what I have decided to do. As long as my day is really busy I will be able to get out of bed and stay on task. The hardest part is getting out of bed though. I am going to start sleeping with my laptop by my bed so I can do all my work on it first thing in the morning. It has been so cold in my apartment that it is almost impossible to function... and my bed is just so warm. However, modifications to life is the only way to get all of your work done and get those grades in, which is exactly what I plan on doing!

Super Bowl (Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment