Monday, February 23, 2015

Week 6 Famous Last Words

This was a pretty good week. Shocking, I know. It seems as though all I do in these is complain, but not this week! It is very exciting that we finally have snow, other than the fact that I have lost my winter jacket.

Other than that, this week was an exceptional week. I was able to get the majority of my work done on time and had enough time left over to see my friends. I was even able to sleep in!

Classes are going fairly well. I am a bit behind in a few of my classes, which is something that I am currently attempting to correct. It is difficult at times when you can see the finish line right in front of you.

You know what I really want to do? Travel the world. If I could, when I graduate, I would just travel all the time. I probably would never even go home. Although, I would probably be broke doing so. There are way too many places I want to go. Going to every continent is on my bucket list. However, the number of places I want to go to is so much larger. So far I want to go to Italy, Germany, Poland, France, Spain, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Norway, Greece, Ireland, Scotland, England, Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Russia, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, India, Peru, Brazil, Canada, Argentina, Costa Rica, and Antarctica. 


Told you, too many places. I honestly could not think of a better way to live. I want to take in so much information, learn so many new things. I think I would live in the majority of the countries for at least a month so that I could learn the language and the norms of the place. I am just ready to graduate and start my life.

The World (Source)

1 comment:

  1. I totally lost my winter jacket last winter, had to go buy a new one…then a week later I was digging around in another closet and found it. I hope you find it! So glad I am not the only one that is a little behind in each one of my classes. Is it because its almost spring break?! Trying to power through right now…to get some things back on track.

    ReplyDelete